ERG Eligibility Requirements
Who can Apply?
- Student or parent/guardian must reside in PG&E territory, established by uploading PG&E bill, driver's license, or phone bill from within past six months.
- PG&E dependents are eligible to apply for all scholarships. For PSEA, applicants must be a dependent.
- If a student does not meet all egibility criteria for a scholarship, they will not be considered for an award.
What do we need from you?
- Documentation: upload unofficial transcripts.
- References: Provide the names and current emails of two references.
- Interview: An interview may be requested by an ERG, as a follow-up to receiving the application.
- NuEnergy ERG requires a resume be sumbitted with the application.
- Asian ERG requests a copy of SAT/ACT scores.
The application is due February 3rd, 2017
How do you apply?
- Students must fill out the application. No parental assistance provided, please.
- Pride Network ERG applies elsewhere.
What if you are selected?
- Scholarship awards are mailed directly to school financial aid office. We do not distribute awards to student or family. If you win a scholarship, you will be asked to provide your student ID in order to receive the award.